Cheers from Finland

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Go down

Cheers from Finland

Bericht  Gast op do 05 nov 2009, 19:43

Hi everyone and cheers from snowy Finland!

It was a little bit hard to register to the forum since your language is not very familiar for me Smile Well at last I made it (btw the english translation isn't fully completed yet...)

I heard of this Forum from Facebook and I'm pretty excited, this is the first community for Celeste owners as far as I know king Hopefully there is/will be some content in english too.

I own three Celestes... well actually two, one is only for spare parts. One (nickname is "HJR" Smile ) is under construction and the target is to fix it completely to the condition as it was as new. Third one ("TME") is already in original condition and it has a museum car status in Finland. I also some kind of stock of Celeste parts (I bet it's the largest in Finland), includes maybe 500+ new original parts.

Since it started to rain some snow in Finland the Celeste is now in garage waiting for the spring, it's not in use in winter. During the winter I will make some little fixes to the TME, it doesn't need much to do but there's always something little which disturbs me Smile

Here is some pics:

TME's last day before going to the Garage:

TME:

TME interior:

HJR a week or two ago:

Another pic of HJR:

And more pictures of TME from: http://to.pic.fi/kuvat/Celeste/TME/30.10.2009
Of HJR: http://to.pic.fi/kuvat/Celeste/Celeste+II/
Gast
Gast

Terug naar boven Go down

Re: Cheers from Finland

Bericht  graafie op do 05 nov 2009, 20:03

Hello Miikka.

I have heard from Sven that you are here on this Celeste Forum.
I now that the english translation not part of this forum is, but we will chance that.

I was set up for dutch and belgie members of celeste, but we see that more visiters looking into this forum.

But first welkom here and thaks for the foto's.
The bleu celeste is verry nice and one to be proud on.

We have here also parts but most are used.

We hope to find you here more time's and just ask for a translation if you wanne now somthing.
Is Miikka your name or a nick name ?

greetings Henk

Just drive thil there is nothing left to drive in
graafie
Admin

Man Leeftijd : 27

http://mitsubishicelestehobbyclub.jimdo.com/

Terug naar boven Go down

Bericht  Gast op do 05 nov 2009, 21:25

Hi again,

miikka is my first name, and usually I use it as account on forums. Btw I've been a member of Mitsubishi Club Finland for 5 years now, Celestes are not the only Mitsis I've. I've owned three Galants (E33,E54A & E39A) and now I've EC5W Legnum VR-4 Smile

And I forgot to say I need to try Google Translate or Babelfish to translate your forum to English, so there wouldn't be need to translate it manually Smile Let's see it later.

I hope if there's some need to some Celeste parts, we could arrange some sell or swap. There is some parts I still do need, but it's not so urgent now.

Do you guys use IRC or Msn messenger?
Gast
Gast

Terug naar boven Go down

Bericht  BlueThunder op do 05 nov 2009, 21:50

Hi Miikka!

First of all: wellcome on the Celeste forum!

I've talked with you on Facebook. Here I use the nick Blue_Thunderke... Blue is the colour of my Celeste and Thunder is more or less the sound it makes (it has twin Dellorto carbs and a Remus-exhaust). Blue Thunder is also a movie from the 80's about a helicopter and that points to the fact that I'm an aircraft engineer. Smile

As I have said before, your type 2 looks great! I really like the Chrome on the louvres of the small windows. Smile
BTW, are the rimms original of a Celeste?
About the parts it's an interesting idea, but maybe we all need to make an inventory of the parts we have and look for?

About Google Translate, I think it works pretty good, but like all translators it's not perfect...
For instant messaging I use MSN...

Greetz
Sven aka Blue_Thunderke
BlueThunder
Most wanted / Ervaring spreekt

Man Leeftijd : 37

Terug naar boven Go down

Bericht  graafie op zo 08 nov 2009, 01:13

Hi Miikka.

about the small parts you need.

There is a Celeste solt to Denmark.
Delivery is at last April 2010.
If you need small parts we can ask if the parts can whit the car to Danmark.

I dont now how far it is driving from your home to finland.
Mogens live's in 6093 / Sjolund.

but tell us what you need.
I am interrested if there are still parts for sale of Celeste bij Mitsubishi finland ?

I now that some freinds of my drive somtimes to zweden for pick up some old america cars.
there is a lot posseble.

I have also a msn accound.
Just look arround and have fun.

Greetings Henk

Just drive thil there is nothing left to drive in
graafie
Admin

Man Leeftijd : 27

http://mitsubishicelestehobbyclub.jimdo.com/

Terug naar boven Go down

Bericht  Gesponsorde inhoud